Thursday, July 24, 2008

Things I Accomplished Yesterday

1. Washed dishes.
2. Fed the cat.
3. hmmm ... there must be something else.
4. Made a margarita. And another margarita.
5. Played lots and lots of Scramble on Facebook.
6. Heated up a veggie burger.
7. Strained the Thai Basil-Infused Vodka (it is delicious mixed with tonic),
8. Watched Project Runway (so sad about who got auf'ed).
9. Watched Shear Genius.
10. Went to bed.

Which is all well and good, except ...

Do you see anything on that list that says cleaned the house? or wrote the essay for the job application?

Me either. GAH!

And the parents are arriving in T-minus 54 hours. ACK!

And the job closes at midnight on Friday! PANIC!!!!!

So, one of us needs to buckle down and git bizzay! *looks for a volunteer*

More later. *smooches*

3 comments:

  1. That is some serious intensity there. All of it. I feel today being very productive! May the force be with you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 54 hours is a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work, VUBOQ. Keep yourself distracted and your responsibilities will fade away. It always works for me. Until it doesn't. I tell myself that I work well underpressure.

    ReplyDelete