Sunday, July 13, 2008

July 12 of 12: Margaritas and Xanadu

So here's my day in 12 fun pictures ...

Heather Sprays the Poison Ivy
Co-Op Yardwork Day started bright and early at 8AM. Heather's job was to spray the poison ivy. Lucky Heather.

Esther is a  Hoe
Esther hoed a new garden bed.

Drying Margarita Glasses
Yardwork done. It was time to get ready for Saturday Afternoon Margaritas: Stay at Home Edition (with Special Guest Star, Xanadu).

Sparkly Toilet
You could eat off this toilet. Srsly.

Vacuum Cleaner
Then, came the hoovering.

Clean Living Room
OMG. So. Clean.

Poppy
A quick trip out to the yard to weed the flower bed.

Pre-Party Nap with Isabella
Pre-party nap with Isabella.

Esther Enjoys Margaritas
Esther and Peter arrived first. They had to leave early for a beach trip.

The Party 2
The party is in full swing. The pitchers of margaritas are flowing.

Blueberry Margaritas!  YUM!
Blueberry margaritas are surprisingly yummiliciuos!

Mike Watching Xanadu
Mike "watching" Xanadu [He actually fell asleep. Imagine!].

The rest of the pix from my day are here.

And there you have it. 12 of 12. *smooches*

6 comments:

  1. I'm all in favor of the margaritas and Xanadu, but eating off the toilet? I'll pass. Srsly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't let Denise know about blueberry margaritas! I think the only reason we get the toilets so clean is because we can. No one has come up with a way to clean the disposal, which is one of the dirtiest places ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. anne marie in philly7:54 PM

    looks like fun!

    you have a lovely apt. and fun friends. and a pretty kitty in isabella.

    I second dr. mel; I'll take a plate, please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos look nice, and those margaritas look heavenly!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to try that margarita. And that was a fake napping pic. I mean you took the picture right? lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blueberry Margaritas! I like the sound of that!

    ReplyDelete