Friday, July 18, 2008

Happeh Happeh Friday!

Guten Morgen, Katzchen.

It be Friday! HUZZAH! That make-a me happeh. And, I am only working 'til 12:30 today. AND, the phones are still BORKED, so I won't have much to do. YAYz.

After leaving work yesterday around three, I pretty much wasted the afternoon. I went to Whole Foods. I made a tall, tall, icy cold margarita. And, I blobbed on the sofa. Of course, I also watered the garden, strained the raspberry-lime vodka, and made a yummy dinner.

Dinner was this:

Curry

Thai Masaman Curry [tofu, tomatoes, mushrooms, and scallions in a peanut-y curry sauce]. Delicious.

Later, I made a fun label for the raspberry-lime vodka, since it's for a friend's birthday party. See:

Raspberry-Lime Vodka

After work today, I'm heading over to Y's for a bite (*heh*). Then, I want to go to the pottery studio for a couple of hours. After I finish there, I'll go back to Y's for dinner and movies (Ratatouille and Infernal Affairs).

Saturday, we will return the SuperCute (ButNotQuiteAsCuteAsIsabella) Kitty, Fuego, to DUN's apartment. Then, we'll go to Joey's birthday party. The big 3-0. So. Very. Old.

No set plans for Sunday, yet. Although, my friend, Alison, from NYC, might be in town in the late morning/afternoon. We shall see.

Have a fabulicious weekend! *smooches*

4 comments:

  1. You'll have to let us know how that raspberry/lime vodka is. It looks yummy.

    If you say 30 is so.very.old....what will you think when you turn 4-0!!! ACK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. denise: Y and I are taste-testing the raspberry/lime vodka tonight. I think it might be yummy with ginger ale.

    Also, I'm *very* excited about turning 40 (in 1.5 years). In fact, last night, I was planning the potential celebrations with one of my college friends!

    *smooches*

    ReplyDelete
  3. That thai curry looks so yummy ! PS: I'm going to that Nats game, are you?

    xoxo, SG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't you sneak a little taste? All your infusions look tasty, but this one really has me excited. Can't wait to hear how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete