Monday, July 28, 2008

Oh. And Ow.

Reading Mel's recent post about his weird dreams reminded me of what happened Saturday night ...

I was sleeping on the air mattress in the living room. At one point, I started having this very disturbing dream about being attacked. I waited until my attacker seemed vulnerable, and *WHAM* I kicked him in da nutz! and

*EEEE-YOWCH!!!*

Not only had I kicked the attacker as hard as I could, I had also kicked my very solid wood coffee table with equal force.

Pain is so not my friend. Surprisingly, I don't seem to have any bruises.

In other -less painful- news, I was trying to figure out how to get all my personal files off my work computer. My CD drive isn't working. I don't have a floppy drive on my laptop. And, Office Depot only had SUPER-Expensive flash drives for sale. Then, a friend told me about xdrive. It provides 5GB of free storage space, and it's really quite quick and easy.

Later tonight, I'll see how easy it is to download them from there to my laptop. Fun times, kittens. Fun times.

1 comment:

  1. You want a little 1 gig thumbdrive?

    ReplyDelete