Thursday, July 17, 2008

I Think I Died and Went to Gay Reality Show Heaven

OMG. Kittens. Did you see it? Did you? Did you? Did you? Huh? Huh? Huh?

Project Runway Season 5 Episode 1 was absolutely delicious. I devoured every delectable morsel and followed them with swigs of fabulous blueberry margaritas. Mmm. Mmm.

I was very pleased with the results. I loved the top 2 dresses and hated the bottom 2. YAYz. VUBOQ knows Reality Show Fashion! And, some of the boys are CUTE. I'd break it down for all of you, but there is better site for that.

THEN, immediately following PR5 was Shear Genius. kyaaaaaaaaa!!!! Could life get any better than bitchy fashionistas followed by bitchy scissor-wielding prima donnas? I. think. not. I was sad to see the loser go home. I liked her. *le sigh*

I am *so* very very very glad that Tomokito has cable. Otherwise, I'd have to dump Y and find a BF with cable ... and, on short notice, that can be difficult.

More later. *smooches*

6 comments:

  1. i have a toyfriend (yes, i said toyfriend) with cable and dvr. yep. it works out very very well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of us just make do with getting it from Netflix. Well after the season has ended. In fact, we have yet to watch Season 4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is a "Project Runway"? Some sort of airport construction?

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHIT! My DVR failed me and didn't record it. I guess I'm lucky that Bravo will replay it two zillion times this weekend. Heh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the white rain coat and yellow playtex gloves had to be the worst outfit sent down the catwalk ever. loved the yellow outfit by the african girl. the little diaper out fit was too much as was its designer. can you say skin cancer?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was the best, wasn't it? Wouldn't it be cool if Bravo did a 2-hour stunt episode in which the models from Project Runway had to be styled on Shear Genius for the designers' outfits?

    ReplyDelete