Behold! The Ravages of Age
Exhibit A: I had this absolutely fabulous Str8Guy post in mind ... and have completely forgotten what the idea was.
Exhibit B: I was reading something ... somewhere ... this afternoon and thought "this makes me so angry! I should write a post about it!" If only I could remember what it was or where I read it ...
And, finally, from a photo taken by Goblinbox in March (and posted on this blog before apparently. Not sure where, but it's showing up in my blog photo file),
Exhibit C:
[teh ginormous eye wrinklz]
If my blog posts stop suddenly, it's because I have forgotten my password.
Exhibit B: I was reading something ... somewhere ... this afternoon and thought "this makes me so angry! I should write a post about it!" If only I could remember what it was or where I read it ...
And, finally, from a photo taken by Goblinbox in March (and posted on this blog before apparently. Not sure where, but it's showing up in my blog photo file),
Exhibit C:
[teh ginormous eye wrinklz]If my blog posts stop suddenly, it's because I have forgotten my password.
The cocktails have taken hold of your mind, dear VUBOQ.
ReplyDeleteP'shaw. Those eye wrinklz are merely an extension of your awesome smile.
ReplyDeleteI was going to say something else, but I forgot what it was...
Ah early on-set Alzheimers. I'm familiar with it.
ReplyDeletexoxo LeSG
LOL!
ReplyDeleteIt's that place near the guvners big white 'ouse where vey used t' drown 'orses or summit innit.
ReplyDelete