Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Behold! The Ravages of Age

Exhibit A: I had this absolutely fabulous Str8Guy post in mind ... and have completely forgotten what the idea was.

Exhibit B: I was reading something ... somewhere ... this afternoon and thought "this makes me so angry! I should write a post about it!" If only I could remember what it was or where I read it ...

And, finally, from a photo taken by Goblinbox in March (and posted on this blog before apparently. Not sure where, but it's showing up in my blog photo file),

Exhibit C:
[teh ginormous eye wrinklz]

If my blog posts stop suddenly, it's because I have forgotten my password.

5 comments:

  1. The cocktails have taken hold of your mind, dear VUBOQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P'shaw. Those eye wrinklz are merely an extension of your awesome smile.
    I was going to say something else, but I forgot what it was...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah early on-set Alzheimers. I'm familiar with it.

    xoxo LeSG

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's that place near the guvners big white 'ouse where vey used t' drown 'orses or summit innit.

    ReplyDelete