Monday, July 14, 2008

Weekend Update: [Kinda Sorta Forgot to Type Something Here] Edition

Good Morning, Kittens.

Sorry for the later-than-usual post, but I was busy working on two job applications. One, for a DC government job, will be ready to mail tomorrow, and I have one more KSA to write for the other, a federal job with the Department of Health and Human Services. The federal job closes on Friday, so I need to work on the last essay today and tomorrow.

So ... my weekend ... I didn't do much of anything Friday night, other than a bit of cleaning. SCGB and DUN came down for a drink, so that was my only fun.

Saturday was Co-op Yardwork Day, starting bright and early (8AM!). Then, I had to get ready for Saturday Afternoon Margaritas: Stay at Home Edition. You can see pictures in the previous entry. It was a lot of fun, and Blueberry Margaritas are fantastic! OMG. So yummy. And a complete spur-of-the-moment inspired creation.

Sunday, Y and I had a bit of a lie-in. Then, I cleaned up all the dishes from the party and made breakfast. Later, we moved Fuego, DUN's kitty, to Y's apartment. DUN is having plasterwork done on her ceiling while she is out of town. I thought Fuego might enjoy spending time at Y's, rather than being locked in a bedroom while the plasterers work.

He seems to be making himself at home:


We had sushi for dinner. And, then, I goofed around on the computer. Fun times.

Guess that's it for now. Pottery tonight. I might take some bisqueware photos since it's taking me so long to finish stuff.

*smooches*

1 comment:

  1. Fuego is a very cute kitty. But not as cute as Isabella, natch.

    ReplyDelete