Monday, June 09, 2008

I Almost Forgot the Most Momentous Event of the Weekend

I was going over in my head what I need to do when I get home from work: (a) eat, (b) drink, and (c) pack an overnight bag. As I mentally packed my bag, I remembered the Momentous Event!

Saturday, Y gave me a toothbrush that I can keep at his place.
[Yes, I know I could buy my own toothbrush to keep at his place, but I kept forgetting. Plus, I bought him a toothbrush for my place, so it only seemed fair that he reciprocate]

Yay!
I no longer have to schlep my toothbrush across county lines!
Happy Happy Happy!

I'm sure that must mean LOVE, right?

5 comments:

  1. Ah, romance.

    Actually I'm totally jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What else could it mean? (rhetorical question)
    He has a key to your door, you have a toothbrush at his place. Hmmm. I see a promising trend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it means love!

    Or it means you have bad breath.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fuck. Gobbo beat me to it. I was just gonna say that at least it's more subtle than breath mints....

    ReplyDelete