Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Say Cheese

Once upon a time there lived a boy who loved taking pictures of himself. His name was Narcissus GayProf Vuboq. Sometimes he used these pictures for his blog profiles. One day, many months ago*, someone -who shall remain nameless**- commented on the frequent changing of said profile pictures***.

Which has inspired the following Opinion Poll...




Create polls and vote for free. dPolls.com




What say you, kittens?

*VUBOQ knows how to hold a grudge.
**but it starts with a B and rhymes with "ROSSY"
***VUBOQ can't find the comment**** now, but he's certain it was funny (as almost everything ROSSY writes tends to be).
****FOUND IT: "PS who changes their About photo more than you?" on I am Cheap.

9 comments:

  1. Far be it for me to disagree with Bossy but I think VUBOOQs profile pix are adorable.

    xoxo, SG

    ReplyDelete
  2. The many faces of VUBOQ-
    what's wrong with that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. One can never take too many pictures of GayProf. Wait -- That was your question, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. anne marie in philly1:59 PM

    I second amy!

    if bossy can have a "photo of the day", vuboq can have a "profile of the day".

    way kewl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voted no...a little change does not hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FIFTY-FIVE VOTES?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I KNOWS! And only one of them is me! You like me. You really, really like me.

    *smooches*
    *hearts* you all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are pictures? I thought it was a really really really slow You Tube video.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rossy thinks those photos are cute too - make no mistake - she just noted their frequency.

    You have a new title as the Most Prolific Profile Photographer. Eh-ver.

    ReplyDelete