VUBOQ Forces You to Look at Baby Pictures
Look! It's my SuperCute First-Cuzin-Once-Removed wearing the t-shirt I gave him:

OMG. So cute.
Thanks for the photo, M! My family, we have teh Cuteness Gene. Srsly.

OMG. So cute.
Thanks for the photo, M! My family, we have teh Cuteness Gene. Srsly.
He is supercute. I always wanted the baby shirt that said "Watch your fucking mouth around the baby" but never had the guts to put it on him...
ReplyDeleteThat is one sickenly cute baby! And the t-shirt..? Ridiculously cute! I used to put a t-shirt on my adopted son that said, "Wanna touch my weiner?" It had a picture of a weiner dog under it...turned a few heads...
ReplyDeletePainfully cute. And I want one of Pacalaga's shirts.
ReplyDeleteThat is an absolutely ADORABLE child. I have no idea how it could be related to you.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I'm wondering if that shirt would fit me...
ReplyDeleteI'm cuter than baby Jesus too!
That is the *cutest* baby I have ever seen! Wow. He must have some really good looking parents. :)
ReplyDeleteWe have no historical proof that the baby Jesus was, in fact, actually cute.
ReplyDeletegoblinbox: I have a photo of Baby Jesus right here, and he's cute [not nearly as cute as the SuperCute First Cuzin Once Removed though].
ReplyDeleteThat's what I suspected!
ReplyDeleteToo much cuteness... Internet buckling under pressure...
ReplyDelete*runs to the escape pod*
Teh Cuteness! It has blinded me!
ReplyDeleteCute kid, amazing t-shirt.
ReplyDeleteIf I read his expression correctly it translates to: "Nice t-shirt. Whatever. Where's my martini?"
ReplyDeleteYup, you are definitely related.
Oh.My.God.
ReplyDeleteI MUST have a shirt like that.