I Almost Forgot the Most Momentous Event of the Weekend

I was going over in my head what I need to do when I get home from work: (a) eat, (b) drink, and (c) pack an overnight bag. As I mentally packed my bag, I remembered the Momentous Event!

Saturday, Y gave me a toothbrush that I can keep at his place.
[Yes, I know I could buy my own toothbrush to keep at his place, but I kept forgetting. Plus, I bought him a toothbrush for my place, so it only seemed fair that he reciprocate]

Yay!
I no longer have to schlep my toothbrush across county lines!
Happy Happy Happy!

I'm sure that must mean LOVE, right?

Comments

  1. Ah, romance.

    Actually I'm totally jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course, what else?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What else could it mean? (rhetorical question)
    He has a key to your door, you have a toothbrush at his place. Hmmm. I see a promising trend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it means love!

    Or it means you have bad breath.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fuck. Gobbo beat me to it. I was just gonna say that at least it's more subtle than breath mints....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back (from Vacation)

If We Took a Holiday ...

Too Early But Not Early Enough