Thursday, June 26, 2008

VUBOQ Wanted to Take Random Photos Today

However, VUBOQ forgot his camera.

Although, that doesn't matter, because VUBOQ realized he took the batteries out to recharge them.

But, he had to unplug the batteries to plug in the rice cooker when he made dinner last night.

And, he plugged the batteries in somewhere else.

Of course, he can't remember where he plugged them in.

Hopefully, he will be able to find them (and they will be fully charged) when he gets home.

Then, you will see lovely pictures of ...

Wildflowers


PUSS-AY! and Booze
This Pic is for you, Marathon Mom!

And much, much nothing more.

I can tell your little hearts are palpitating with excitement.

ANYWAY, I was reading the boring CFR this morning, when Y IM'ed. Instead of finishing my reading and the email response, I went home and we had secks.

Is that so wrong?

I wrote the email when I got back.

Pix to be posted later this evening. *smooches*

4 comments:

  1. Pix of what? Teh secks?

    I love your cat so much I made your martini pic my desktop background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My question, too. Pix of teh secks, or pix of fascinating documents with fun titles like 40 CFR 761.61 and 40 CFR Parts 750 and 761 Disposal of Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs); Final Rule and, maybe, if I'm lucky, Polychlorinated Biphenyl (PCB) Site Revitalization Guidance Under the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)

    Frankly I'd rather not see either. If I had to choose, though, I'd definitely go for teh secks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ShallowGal is pleased to enter the VUBOQ essay contest.

    http://goingofftheshallowend.blogspot.com/2008/06/very-shallow-expose.html

    xoxo, SG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for thinking of me! My friend Jenny brought me 4 bags of edamame!!! They are in the shells though. I think 2nite I am going to bust them out with that leftover wine.

    ReplyDelete