Monday, June 09, 2008

Someone is in Need of a Motavational Speech

The reality of being jobless soon has started to sink in. Consequently, I am losing all motivation to do my job here. I have several tasks to complete by the 15th. Have I started any of them?

The answer to that question would be "no."

Instead, I am thinking about what I want to learn in pottery class this term. I think I want to concentrate on making lids. Then, I can make cannisters! and jars! and, even, something like this (without the fancy designs):



Wouldn't that be cool?

Dreaming about pottery class is so much more fun than updating the training manual, confirming our technical contacts/referral list, and compiling our call statistics from October 2007 to the present ...

*sigh*

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you need to get motivated to make those fancy designs on your pots. Meantime, just think how much time being jobless will leave you for Scrabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you could become a potter. Make for yourself a little wooden shed in the forrest with a wedging table and a wheel. Build a wood-fired brick kiln. You might have to grow your hair long again, long enough to put in a pony tail. Do you have any Birkenstocks?

    ReplyDelete