Thursday, June 05, 2008

A Few Random Questions

Good Morning, Kittens.
I hope you had a fun-filled Wednesday night. I certainly did -
Thunder!
Lightning!
SMOOOOOOOOOOOG!

And laundry.
And Bridget Jones.
And Vodka.
And Chaka Khan.

Here are a few questions I have floating around in my head this morning:

1. Are people not required to take driver's ed anymore? Because, srsly, no one seems to remember that an intersection in which the traffic signals are not working becomes a four-way stop, not a rampaging intersectional free-for-all. Makes pedestrianism a leeeeeeeeetle scary, fer sure.

2. Is not wanting to attend a talk on the afro-jewish experience wrong (as a certain naggy bf seems to be implying)? I'm not even mildly intrigued by the topic. If you are, let me know and I'll see if I can get you all the details.

3. Why am I surrounded by stupid people?

4. Can you tell I'm feeling a little cranky this morning?

I have a hangnail and it's feeling a little owie.
Maybe more coffee will help.

More later. *smooches*

5 comments:

  1. What do you mean "this morning"?

    Coffee will just make matters worse. Go straight for the gin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get me started on the lack of civility among drivers these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. anne marie in philly12:29 PM

    honey...

    just because Y is interested in certain things does NOT mean he has to drag (no pun intended) you along. he is a big boy, he can go by himself. if he is unwilling to do so, then he is being a big baby.

    we seem to be surrounded by stupid people more often than not any more. used to be stupid people were few and far between. now it seems intelligent people are in the minority. pisses me off no end!

    put a little neosporin on your hangnail. or soak it in gin!

    mos def time for a martini!

    smooches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd probably go to a talk on the Afro-Jewish experience, assuming it was about Sephardim in Africa rather than Whitney Houston and Sammy Davis, Jr. But that doesn't mean you have to.

    I think the stupid people and bad driver phenomena are related. And no, it's not just you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He wants company and prefers yours. What a terrible boyfriend.

    Drivers have always been awful.

    Stupid is as stupid does.

    Hangnails mean you are not moisturizing enough, inside and out. Less gin, more water.

    Coffee is evil.

    Smooches

    ReplyDelete