Friday, June 20, 2008

VUBOQ Goes All Earl Cootie

Good morning, kittens. Guess who doesn't have to be at work 'til 12:30 today?

That's right! ME! YAYZ! So, I be updating from home. Aren't you the luckiest EVAR?

So, before I run down my SuperExciting weekend plans ... here are some flower and garden pix:

Cosmos (I swore I bought the pink/red seeds. Oh, well):

Mystery Flower (perhaps a poppy?):

Mystery Flower 2 (purple!):

Happy Thai Basil Seedlings (yay!):

I am so looking forward to Thai Basil-Infused Vodka!

Now that that's done ... my weekend is chock full o' fun and excitement. Tonight, Y returns! YAY! His flight arrives at BWI at 10:20PM. I must pick him up at the airport, which means no happy hour for me. *sigh* If we are not too tired, we are going to head to Baltimore to meet Eric from Baltimore for drinks.

Tomorrow, I am hoping to do some work around the house. I also am cat-sitting Fuego. DUN will be racing in the triathlon in Philadelphia. I wanted to go, but the finances and time just weren't there. Alas.

And, on Sunday, there will be more Fuego-feeding, and I've heard a rumor that one of the neighbors wants to have a Game Night Birthday Party. Fun times.

I guess that's it for now. More later (maybe). *smooches*

PS. Don't forget about the contest (scroll down to previous entry to read all about it).

2 comments:

  1. guess who doesn't have to be at work till july 7!?

    haha oh yeah, that would be ME

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. I disappear for a week and return to find that I've not been entirely forgotten. Blessed are the long-of-memory! Or something.

    (I like the yellow-and-earnj cosmos, but they don't grow so well here as the pink and lavender and white ones. Harumph.)

    ReplyDelete