Thursday, June 12, 2008

Almost the Weekend

Yayz.

It's the 12th, so I'm busy snapping photos of my day. Today's 12 of 12 (to be posted this evening, most likely) is actually going to have a theme. So excited.

Last night, I did laundry. 2 loads. It was v. exciting. Then, I watched Charlie Wilson's War, which was more interesting than I thought it would be. It provides a very interesting (and I wonder how accurate) look at how the US dealt with the Russian invasion of Afghanistan and its aftermath. In addition, it helped to solidify my Amy Adam's love (love her!).

During my lunch break, I have to run down to the art supply store on Georgia Avenue to see if they have fabric glue and embroidery thread. Then, to Strosnider's Hardware to buy some d-rings.

AND, I found a $15 gift card to Panera Bread that my parents sent me for my birthday. Guess where I'm going for lunch?

More later. *smooches*

PS. I sent out 2 resumes/cover letters last night. Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment