Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Plurk?

Good morning, kittens.

Via Scott-o-Rama, I've been introduced to all sorts of social-networking naughtiness. Of course, as much as I totally *heart* Mr. O-Rama, I need more friends. Will you join me over at Plurk? Will you? Pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez? It's twitter-like site with a much more interesting interface. Trust me.

If you want, you can use ping.fm (betacode: landofping) to update all your sites, like twitter, plurk, facebook, jaiku, etc. etc. etc. Total grooviness, kittens. Try it. You might like it.

Now that that's out of the way ...

Last night, I watched Stranger Than Fiction. It's the first Will Ferrell movie that I've truly enjoyed. I think the rest of the cast, including Maggie Gyllenhaal, Queen Latifah, and Emma Thompson, certainly helped.

The movie made me think (eek), because its central question was if you know you are going to die, would you live your life differently?

Since I know I'm going to die [hopefully later rather than sooner], am I living my life the way I want?

My thoughts got way too deep, so I poured myself a big shot of vodka and went to bed.

Unfortunately, I didn't awake with any clarity on the issue. I did, however, remember that I need to buy more crackers. And that I have a job application due at the end of the week.

And that I need to do laundry when I get home tonight.
The life that I have vs. the life that I want.
What's that all about?

More later. *smooches*

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that movie. It's the first WF movie I've liked, and the first time it occurred to me that WF might just be a little sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is way too deep. More vodka, I say...

    ReplyDelete