BYOP Post-Party Wrap-Up Teaser
I'm *still* too tired/overhung to give you a full accounting of the festivities, so here are couple of pictures:
The Decorations
The Beverages
Stay tuned for more details (possibly Sunday evening or Monday afternoon).
Stay tuned for more details (possibly Sunday evening or Monday afternoon).



You made it look so easy (the true sign of a good host)! Thank you for a lovely evening.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like loads of fun. And from that last picture it looks like at least 4 people showed up.
ReplyDeleteI am in love with your note cards. It's like an indoor interpretive trail.
ReplyDeleteI am drooling at your cheese selection. I really, really like your sideboard! Is it vintage? Those note cards are so cute!
ReplyDeleteAww, party =[.
ReplyDeleteThat I couldn't come to.
AH, well. Hope it was oodles of funtastic pumpkiny goodness!
Looks like fun.
ReplyDeletecliobluestocking: You're welcome! I'm glad you made it!
ReplyDeletejavajones: It was a great turnout - 16 people total!
e.c.: Thanks. They made me laugh when I was making them.
cooper: The "sideboard" is actually a stereo from the 1960s. It was the first piece of furniture my parents bought as a married couple. I have the brochure where they numbered their favorites (they didn't agree on any of them - ha!).
steph: Plan to come next year!!!
gayprof: It would've been EVEN MORE fun with you here!