The Weekend. It Approaches.
Good news, kittens! My federal and state refunds were deposited today! *WOOT!*
I'm going to deposit most of the money in savings and use some of it to get some artwork framed. YAY!
Here is a list of things I need to have framed (and how long I have owned them):
1. Lithograph of chili peppers (less than 6 months)
2. Golden Glow painting by Greenwich-based artist (3 years)
3. 2 paintings by Mongolian artist, Damba Tsolmon (at least 4 years) [My paintings are similar to this one.]
4. 2 paintings by Chinese student artists (purchased while I lived in Beijing, so ... um ... 8 years ago?)
My weekend plans, thus far are:
Friday - Happy Hour at Halo followed by dinner and possibly more drunken debauchery
Saturday - Seaming my sweater, cleaning the apartment, getting the chili pepper painting framed
Sunday - Meeting pab
In other news, I think there is a homeless man living under the bridge near my house.
I'm going to deposit most of the money in savings and use some of it to get some artwork framed. YAY!
Here is a list of things I need to have framed (and how long I have owned them):
1. Lithograph of chili peppers (less than 6 months)
2. Golden Glow painting by Greenwich-based artist (3 years)
3. 2 paintings by Mongolian artist, Damba Tsolmon (at least 4 years) [My paintings are similar to this one.]
4. 2 paintings by Chinese student artists (purchased while I lived in Beijing, so ... um ... 8 years ago?)
My weekend plans, thus far are:
Friday - Happy Hour at Halo followed by dinner and possibly more drunken debauchery
Saturday - Seaming my sweater, cleaning the apartment, getting the chili pepper painting framed
Sunday - Meeting pab
In other news, I think there is a homeless man living under the bridge near my house.
I am sure it is just an over-sight, but I don't see the giant 15x20 image of me on your list of framing.
ReplyDeletegayprof: Dude, I got that framed and hung over my bed as soon as I got it :-)
ReplyDelete