Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Productive Morning

*whew* I'm exhausted.

So far this morning, I have:

- rented a car [for my Xmas trip to NC]
- made a hair appointment [Tuesday, 6PM]
- typed up a brief issue for the weekly report
- completed and distributed the weekly report for in-house approval
- came to the sudden and shocking realization that if I don't transfer funds from savings into checking TODAY my mortgage check will bouncity bouncity bounce bounce
- transferred funds

I think I'm going to take the rest of the day off and devote it to blogging! *woot*

Hm ... what do I want for lunch ...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you got quite a bit accomplished. I wish I could take the day off and blog instead of having to minimize this everytime someone walks by. lol

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete