Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Nothing of Consequence to Report

Last night, I made a simple pasta sauce. I drank wine. I watched movies. I knitted about 1/3 of the second knitten.

Tonight, I must do laundry.

Tomorrow, the 2006 beaujolais nouveau is released. I was planning on having a little party, but I am uninspired. I think I will buy a bottle for myself, some brie, and a baguette and have my own private party.

I think getting that email from John has made me feel a little down ... or at least reflective about the "might have beens" and the "could have beens" and the "you're going to be alone for the rest of your life so you might as well get used to its."

Luckily, like most things, this too shall pass ...

more later. *smooches*

2 comments:

  1. Get some pesto too. Baguette with brie and a little pesto on top = very yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers to those of us who are convinced we shall go through life alone. Cheers, I say.

    ReplyDelete