Thursday, November 16, 2006

A Dirty Story

Yesterday, Gayprof asked me to tell a dirty story. As I searched my internal archives for such a story, I suddenly remembered one which made me smile:

This was a dirty story which was circulating through my elementary school when I was in 2nd or 3rd grade:

Kid 1: Want to hear a dirty story?
Kid 2: YEAH!
Kid 1: Two white horses fell in a mud puddle.

Kid 1: Want to hear an even dirtier story?
Kid 2: YEAH!
Kid 1: Two white horses fell in a mud puddle ... and three came out!
Kid 2: I don't get it.

Can you guess which kid I was in the story?

Is that a dirty enough story for you, Gayprof? Or do I need to try again?

Meanwhile, today is Beaujolais Nouveau Day! Woo hoo!!! I know, the wine tends to be crap, but I like to think of the global community all partaking of the same wine on the same day. I like the idea of that connection. It makes me feel part of something bigger than myself.

And all from drinking a bottle of crap wine (which to my untrained palate usually tastes a little yeasty). If only Boone's Farm had thought of something similar ...

Anyway, I plan to celebrate today with brie and bread and wine and knitting and DVDs.

No exciting news from yesterday. I did laundry. I ate leftover pasta. I knitted. I worked on gathering my Xmas Card info together. Fun times. Fun times.

I have one more question to answer from yesterday's post. I think it's going to be a long, slow, boring day, so feel free to leave your own question below for me to answer.

*smooches*

4 comments:

  1. Cooper10:18 AM

    1. How long have you been a vegetarian?

    2. Like me, you're a kid #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I didn't expect your dirty story to involve horses. Whatever pleases you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no questions. Damn. Clearly I need some coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think i guessed correctly :) and kid #1 who inferred the making of the beast with 2 backs in the mud probably didn't get it either.

    ReplyDelete