Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I Can't Draw Toilets

Every year, for my annual Xmas Letter, I draw a very simple StickSteven Year in Review. You can see the very first StickSteven letter here: 2003, and the very second StickSteven letter here: 2004. I'm not sure if I ever uploaded the very third StickSteven letter.

**We interrupt this blog entry for a very important announcement**

A caller asked me: "How do I clean up toxic pigeon feces?"

I referred her to her EPA Regional Office. Silly Virginians.

**We now return you to our regularly scheduled blog entry, already in progress**

This year's StickSteven letter seems to be gravitating towards lots of toilet humor. And, I have discovered that I can't draw toilets worth crap. *heh*

"crap"

I'll either need to practice my toilet-drawing or think of some other non-toilet related items for my letter.

Oh! The Dilemma!

7 comments:

  1. Please to clarify: What makes pigeon feces toxic? Or are all pigeon feces toxic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea. I'll have to get back to you on that, although I have a feeling the caller may have been refering to that disease you can get by breathing in fungus spores that grow on dried pigeon poop ... histoplasmosis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah yes--not a pleasant disease to contemplate while one is walking underneath densely packed nesting sites.

    Would you like a tutorial on how to draw toilets?

    ReplyDelete
  5. toilet humor? you? nah! can't be!!!!

    i want to know what the comment was that you deleted. tell me tell me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ps, i can draw a toilet for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One hour later...

    http://quare-wain.blogspot.com/2006/11/draw-toilet-in-ten-easy-steps.html

    ReplyDelete