Tuesday, November 21, 2006

It's Mine! All Mine!

So back off, bitches.

My blog has had a few hits in the past few days for people searching for Chelsea Clinton's sweet potato casserole. And, yes, I did post a recipe for a sweet potato casserole, but it's not Chelsea Clinton's. It's MINE!* And I expect FULL CREDIT!!! So, I've made a few changes to that post.

I seem to be feeling a little me-me-me today ... which, come to think of it, isn't all that different from any other day.

Nothing of note happened yesterday.

The Storehouse where I bought my sofa is going out of business and is having a huge clearance sale. Unfortunately, most of the good stuff is already gone. And if I wanted to pay $400 for a table, I'd buy one that wasn't all beat up and scratched and shit.

I'm thinking of applying for a part-time job at Borders. Not that I'm all that desperate for the money, but it would be nice to pad my savings account a bit. Well, that and EMPLOYEE DISCOUNTS! In a BOOKSTORE! GAH! I would just DIE!

My bathtub drain is blocked. Ew. I need to remember to buy some de-clog stuff at the hardware store during my lunch break. I would blame a certain blogger friend of mine, who wreaks havoc whereever he goes; however, he wasn't in my home when it became blocked. Alas. The fault must be my own. *sigh*

I'm about 1/3 of the way finished with my mother's second knitten. WOOT! AND, it looks like I'll have enough yarn to knit an extra pair. YAY! I am totally loving the yarn [some sort of Scottish wool] and the color [raspberry]. I had purchased a pine green as well, so I may make knittens for myself and include a little raspberry stripe or two! So. Excited.

Once the mother's knittens are done, I only have one or two more Xmas presents to knit and I. am. done. Then, I can start on a certain other blogger friend's knittens and another blogger friend's scarf. THEN, work can resume on the Neverending Sweater of Doom! Plus, I want to knit a supercute hat for myself. At least, winter weather is more conducive to knitting.

I guess that's it for now. I need to make my grocery list so I can go to the store after work. Fun. Times.

More Later. *smooch*

*OK. Actually, it's not mine. It's some little old lady's recipe who went to one of our churches. But, whatever. It's mine NOW!

5 comments:

  1. My bathtub is blocked also, and it's driving me crazy. I mean it drains ever so slowly (like by the time I get home from work) and leaves this gross film.

    ugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. persian,

    it's because i have the power to wreak havoc that stretches to anyone and anything that has any connection to this blog and its writer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. perhaps you should stop letting your pussy shed in the tub

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna knit myself a new hat. My old one isn't warm enough any more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to make your sweet potato casserole on Friday to bring to a work potluck. You will be duly credited.

    ReplyDelete