Monday, November 06, 2006

Busted!

So, last night, after the caramel apple martini (which, even though it had butterscotch schnapps -gag- in it, I actually liked) and a regular apple martini, Mike and I left Halo and parted ways.

I walked down P Street and, as I headed around the Circle to the south Dupont Metro entrance, I saw a car stopped at the Massachusetts Avenue intersection that was a similar color and make as John's. I looked at the driver. He was a similar color and make as John. I looked closer. OK. I was a little tipsy, and I was staring. HARD.

And, then, it happened: The driver met my eye, smiled and nodded.

GAH. BUSTED.

I nodded back and hurried to the metro station.

3 comments:

  1. i hope this did kill the tipsiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was this before or after you vengefully urinated on the hood of the car?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gayprof, YOU SO FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete