Monday, July 23, 2007

Weekend Update: Now Even Updatier Edition

Here're are a few pics and thoughts to fill in the blanks from my post yesterday.

This is Friday around midnight:30, outside the Borders ... waiting waiting waiting to buy Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows:
Harry Potter LineGigantic Zit from HellHarry Potter Line

And, here's a photo Y took of Tomokito and me at Joey's birthday party. My shirt, by the way, was older than the birthday boy:

Fun party. Met some very nice people. I also met 2 of Y's recent exes. One was funny and personable. The other? *meh* As Y told me later, "the only thing he asked me about you was 'Is his c**k bigger than mine?'" Apparently someone has a little [*heh* "little"] size inferiority complex. Y said he responded, "Of course."

I think I was looking pretty good for someone functioning on about 4 hours of sleep. As one of my college friends used to say, "If alcohol is a depressant, why do I feel so happy?"

I'm not sure what time we got home, but I think Y and I crashed around 2AM. We were up at about 9 the next morning. After some ... um ... fun, I made coffee and a yummy breakfast: eggs scrambled with cheddar cheese, corn, spinach, and fried corn tortilla bits and toast wedges with arugula pesto.

We fooled around a bit more, cleaned up and went to the coffee shop in College Park (see previous post). After leaving the coffee shop, we went to a Vietnamese restaurant for pho. It was yummy. Mmm.

Then, we stopped by Ikea for a few things and headed back to Y's place ... where I promptly fell asleep. When I got up, Y was working, so I decided it was best to head home. I don't think he was too pleased with that decision, but -I dunno- I guess I was feeling a bit too much togetherness.

On the way home, I picked up some take-out Chinese (woo hoo!) and called a bunch of friends. Good times.

Tonight, Y and I are going to see Cautionary Tales for Adults and the Many Adventures of Trixie Tickles, two mini-musicals which are part of the Capitol Fringe Festival. We'll probably go out to dinner afterwards, and then end up back at his place. I'm guessing ...

6 comments:

  1. this ex guy sounds pathetic!

    the glasses look so gorgeous.. and you look super cute in that vintage shirt photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, his ex sounds charming.

    I have Harry Potter in hand, but have only had a chance to read about half of it. sigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. bala wala shi: Thanks. I was unimpressed by his most recent ex.

    gayprof: Hurry and finish so we can talk about plot points! I was very satisfied with how it all ended.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too much togetherness? Interesting. Sounds like Vuboq was a little sleeeeepy and craaaanky, maybe? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Y's response to the less-than-prince-charming ex, was perfect. And true, I'll bet.

    Those scrambled eggs sound good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ex has some security issues, lol. Sounds like a ball of a day. (I love the word updatier.)

    ReplyDelete