Monday, July 23, 2007

I Can Has Tagburger

Sin has tagged me. Woo hoo! A meme! Fortunately, I have nothing better to do this afternoon ... So here goes ...
The rules are as follows:
-each player lists 8 facts about themselves
-the rules of the game appear before the facts do
-the player ends by tagging 8 people, which means listing their names and then going to their blogs to tell them that they’ve been tagged, then going back and commenting on their lists.

1. Contrary to word on the street, I have only awakened in a pool of my own vomit once, which was in my crazy heavy drinking college days and involved way too much EverClear. Shots of it. If the pictures my roommate took ever surface, I will deny it's me. All those *other* pools of vomit were someone else's I'm sure.

2. I am not bulimic. I don't binge.

3. I have primed tobacco once in my life. And never again. Seriously. Never. Again.

4. It took me approximately 7 hours to read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

5. When I was a child, I had very strawberry red hair. As I got older, it became darker and darker. Then, suddenly, one day, it magically turned blond! *woot* And blonds do have more fun.

6. The first man with whom I had "sexual relations" was almost 18 years older than I. I will be his age in a few years, and the thought of having sex with someone that young completely gives me the creeps.

7. I can't decide if I want to take another writing workshop in the Fall ~or~ a pottery class. DILEMMA! I can't afford both. *sniff*

8. I still can't decide what color I want to paint my spare bedroom cum office. I need someone to come make the decision for me. And do all the work. kthx.

9. I don't always play by the rules. If you'd like to do this, consider yourself tagged.

7 comments:

  1. Tell me you don't purge!

    And heh, you said 'cum'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pottery class -- So you can make me a nice vase (not earth tones, please).

    Blonds might have more fun, but I was flying across the desert in a TWA when I saw a woman walking across the sand. She walked thirty miles en route to Bombay -- Her destination was a brown-eyed handsome man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bossy's first sexual partner was 29. Bossy was 15. Bossy isn't good with math but the age difference from this vantage point doesn't look too promising.

    He was cute, though. And a musician. naturally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. take the pottery class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote for the pottery class, too. I would like something in sea green/blue, please. If you start in the autumn it should be ready in time for Christmas, right?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pottery. Then you can tell people you throw pots and scoff at them when they accuse you of psychosis.

    ReplyDelete