Tuesday, July 17, 2007

OK. I Get It.

Yes, I see you out there. Reading my blog. And not leaving comments.
Not telling me how much you love and admire me.
I see you clickyclicketyclickclicking on my fun links.
And reading other people's comments.

So I thought I'd have a little contest to encourage people to leave as many comments as humanly possible.

And what happens?

Nothing. That's what.

Well, ok. Not "nothing" per se, but there has not been the expected EXPLOSION of comments. It's been more like a small gurgle.

Is it the prize? Is that the problem? You looked at the VERY CUTE hat and decided you HATED IT?

Well, too bad. I don't care if you hate the prize. One of you lucky kittens is going to win it if it's the LAST THING I DO!

[and, no, it's not going to be the last thing I do]
[well, at least I hope it won't be]

I'm leaving at 2:30 today to get the Intarnest connected. I fully expect a BOATLOAD of comments when I check back here tomorrow.

or else.

19 comments:

  1. heh heh heh....i think the hat is too small for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Innartubez connected! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. citizen-erazed1:50 PM

    Oh how i love and admire you, vuboq... and wish i had commented sooner that i might have escaped your wrath!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:15 PM

    Oh man, it's like you're talking directly to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is a comment! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The hat is just adorable. Just like the person who made the hat. I hope your innernets gets connected today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL. I wants it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Not 'nothing' per se, but there has not been the expected EXPLOSION of comments."

    You want an explosion? I'll give you an explosion! I guess I've been holding back until the last possible moment. (Okay, that sounded a little dirty. As intended.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. P.S. As cool as it sometimes gets here in SF (at any time of year), I could actually use a hat in the middle of summer! (A very cute and lovingly made one, at that.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i just bought new sunglasses that i think will look super-cool with that prize (hint hint lottery people).

    ReplyDelete
  11. I see I'm up against another Bay Area resident for possession of the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  12. If I win the hat, I shall wear it with pigtails and post pictures that will be OH SO CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This would be so much easier if we didn't have to type that wonky spam word verification at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I never win at games of chance.

    But I wonder if people were afraid to comment because they were afraid you'd think they were only commenting for the hat. Me, I just seldom have anything to say. I'm dull.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gratuitous comment of clicketyclick love and admiration!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Considered yourself loved!

    ReplyDelete
  17. We do not comment only for the hat! We comment because VUBOQ demands external validat-I mean is superawesome!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have commented more than anyone else. Or even if that's not strictly true, it SHOULD BE. Over time, I mean. There are very few entries here I have failed to comment on. Very. Few.

    ReplyDelete