Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Gin on the Brain

Here is the list of the NY Time's Top 10 Gins (for martinis):

Plymouth English Gin ***1/2
Junipero Anchor Distillery ***
Cadenhead's Old Raj Dry Gin ***
Seagram's Extra Dry **1/2
Tanqueray London Dry Gin **1/2
Hendrick's **1/2
Gordon's London Dry **1/2
Bombay Sapphire London Dry **
Quintessential London Dry **
Martin Miller's London Dry **

Mmm. Gin. Who wants a martini?
*raises hand*

In other exciting news, my parents just sent me a new set of towels. So soft. So pea green. Yay parents! [but couldn't they have sprung for 2 sets? I know, I know, I always want more.]

5 comments:

  1. What's the highest score? 4? 'Cause these is all 3 and 3-1/2. Just wonderin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds Bossy (not) of when she orders a martini and the bartender asks her to specify the brand of gin she'd like... "The cheap stuff," she answers.

    (This is SO a true story)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your cousin5:55 PM

    Okay, one set of towels is just weird. But then, when were our parents ever NOT weird? Wait'll I show you what my mom gave me for my anniversary this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yo. cuz. what up with spelling "your cousin" correctly? you feelin' OK?

    can't wait to see the anniversary prezzie! whachudoin' the end of October?

    ReplyDelete