Sunday, July 22, 2007

Vuboq Potter and the Deathly All Night Reading Session

Happy Sunday, Kittens! Just checking in from a coffeehouse in College Park. I'm hanging out here with Y ... *woot* ... and by "hanging out" I mean "pretty much ignoring each other and doing our own thing." I'm about to crack open one of my short stories and do a little typetytypetyping on it. Fun times.

Anyway, I finished Harry Potter 7 yesterday afternoon around 2, after an all night/all morning reading session. And, OMGWTFBBQ!!!111oneuno, it was forking awesome! My initial impression is that it's probably the best of the seven books. Everything was tied up neatly with a bow on top. Quite lovely. I laughed. I cried. I laughed while crying ("Laughter through tears is my favorite emotion" - name that quote moviebitches!). Such a satisfying read. I promise not to give away any plot points for those of you who haven't read it. Email or IM me if you want to chat about it!

I'll update you on all the other weekend adventures tomorrow (party! booze! sex!).

'Til then, big hugs and *smooches*

2 comments:

  1. Steel Magnolias, Dolly Parton as Truvy. As an aside, Sally Field reminds me so much of my mother in that movie.

    Harry Potter? Don't read, don't watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for omitting any spoilers. It will probably be awhile before I get to read it, and I don't wanna know nothin' in advance.

    ReplyDelete