Monday, July 09, 2007

VUBOQ can still NOT clickyclickyclicketyclick in the "Title" field, which is making him v. frustrated. Also, flickr is operating at the Speed of One Thousand Galloping Land Snails.

Thus, the title of this post , which was originally going to be

Because BOSSY Asked and I Have to Do Everything She Asks Because She Is BOSSY

is, now, cleverly titled:

GA-FUCKING-AH!

Here are pictures of my hair:

BEFORE:


AFTER Side View:

(notice the kissable lips and blotchy skin ... i'm sure the skin blotches are from the poor quality of the lens and not an indicator of real life blotchiness)

AFTER Back View:

Not bad for $25, huh? [Plus, a substantial tip, because I *heart* Leah the Stylist]

In other news, I will be going to Y's tonight for dinner. I'm going to make a yummy Thai curry and a refreshingly light and simple cucumber salad. Mmmm. Mmmm. Don't you wish you were dating me so I would cook yummy meals for you?

You know you do.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I do. COOK ME SOMETHING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this mean that you are not going to cook me yummy meals?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bossy thinks this is a Stellar Haircut. Clean *and* wavy is like the stuff of prayers. No wonder you have a resident Santa Lucia. Cheers, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because I love sounding like an old fogey: back in my day, Blogger didn't even have titles! (Really, circa 2000... no titles.) LOL.

    Love the cut!

    ReplyDelete