Sunday, February 11, 2007

Yet Another Chili Post

OK, everyone, I've been scouring the 'net for your First Annual Blogger Chili Blog Off posts, and so far, I've only found Marve's post about her Super-Delicious-looking "seitan-ic" chili! C'mon, kittens, I need to SEE some CHILI Postings!!!

props to Marve for going veg! *woot*

Anyway, here's a fun little game for you that I call: SPOT THE PUSSY

How many pussies can you find in this photo:

Meanwhile, my date was very good. I will blog more about this tomorrow after I process. But, for a first date. VERY. GOOD. And he called on the way home to say he thought I was "cute, smart, and funny."

Which is so very very true.

*sigh*

5 comments:

  1. Oooh - I am eager to learn about the date. It's good that you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've downloaded the pics from the camera. And I've uploaded them to google for preperation at work tomorrow. As my blog has been months behind until v recently I think this is a very good turn around time! Chili postings soon! And you know it's worth the wait, you know you love it when I keep you in suspenders...

    PS. I only see 2 pussies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogger is being a bitch and won't let me publish a new post at the moment! I made my chili ... and have pics all ready to go. Yes, I was a day late ... but I worked OT on Saturday, so I know you'll forgive me ... right?

    Date! Details. Spill.

    As for pussies, I see the tail of one and the ears of another (I think?).

    ReplyDelete
  4. the chili entry is posted. YAY.

    ReplyDelete