Friday, February 16, 2007

Long Day. Long Weekend.

On days like this, I have to wonder if time is actually moving backwards.
I am so bored. And, when bored, I blog entire entries revolving around absolute nothing.
I was going to make a short video with my camera involving a pink Post-It note origami crane and a hi-liter, but the actors were not feeling all that improvisational, and I don't have the energy to script it.

I'm sorry.

And, I forgot to video a little ice skating number for you on my way to work this morning. Perhaps because it was SO cold, I didn't want to stop walking. Maybe this weekend, if it remains frigidly cold. That'll give you something to look forward to, right? RIGHT?

I think I'm going to shut down the Hotline early (like 4:30), so I can go meet Kristen at Pentagon Row. We're going to eat at the Lebanese Taverna there. Mmmm. And then K will drive to the Kennedy Center. *woot*

The rest of my long weekend will be spent: on a date with pab tomorrow, at Sunday Afternoon Margaritas with my kittens, and ??? No plans yet for Monday, perhaps I will stay home and clean and organize and knit. Or maybe pab will want to do something.

OH. I keep forgetting to link to Only Me's First Annual Blogger Chili Blog Off entry. Here it is! The second photo cracked me up.

I think I'll let the staff go in a few minutes.
I'm hungry.
Anyone have any chocolate?

3 comments:

  1. Mmm -- Margaritas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PAB's been calling you rather frequently, mmm? *waggles eyebrows*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe Pab will bring you chocolates tonight. He should.

    Enjoy your date.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete