Monday, February 19, 2007

Snow and Margaritas

Yesterday afternoon, I met Tomoko, Robert and Darryl for margaritas! *woot*
It was quite fun. While walking to the restaurant (Alero in Dupont Circle), I thought I saw a snowflake. "Impossible," I thought to myself. "It must be falling off a tree or something."

Ha. I was soon proved to be mistaken. The snow fell quite furiously for awhile, accumulating about an inch or so while we ate and drank. and drank. and drank.

After the snow stopped and the final pitcher was empty, we slid our way up to Fab Lounge. It was empty, but the beer was reasonably priced. Hmm ... Come to think of it, I believe I owe some people for the beverages.

My walk home from the metro station was a little trickier than usual because of the recent dusting of snow. I'm glad I wore my snow boots! pab called as I slipped homewards. We will probably be meeting up later today. Meanwhile, I will be knitting, watching Pride and Prejudice, and lounging on the sofa.

Happy President's Day! *smooches*

Update: Here's an experimental video that I've been trying to get to work ...

5 comments:

  1. How did we meet PAB?

    ReplyDelete
  2. gayprof: We met pab on gay.com one evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kitty is cute. She doesn't understand why you're pointing an electronic device at her. You have wood flooring! Your left hand and wrist are cute, too. You're just cute in general. Whatchoo and PAB gonna do? Huh? Huh? Huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute kitty, but i suspect that she's a little on the chubby side. you might want to get her some diety kitty food. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! It's Stephen's hand! It's moving! And Isabella loves you soooo much, it's obvious.

    ReplyDelete