Thursday, February 15, 2007

Little Flashing Lights

The annoying flashing L-shaped lights are back, interrupting my vision and making it hard to blog. I wonder if they're work-related, these ophthalmic migraines. I only seem to get them here.

I'm a little peeved because I forgot my lunch today. Grrr. I realized it about halfway to work. I rode the bus, rather than attempting to sledge through the crispy ice mounds covering most of the sidewalks, so there was no turning back for the hummus and spinach sandwich on sourdough bread still sitting on my counter. Alas.

My Valentine's evening was good. My upstairs neighbor invited me to have dinner with her, her boyfriend, her roommate, and another neighbor. It was quite nice. Good food. Lots of wine. Interesting conversation. A fun time was had by all. Or at least me. And in the end, that's all that really matters. *heh*

Hm. I can't really see anything out of my right eye now. Kind of sucky, that is.

My only plans tonight are to do laundry and make experimental soup [acorn squash and apple]. I suppose I should also concentrate on reading the stories that I was supposed to have read for yesterday and polish my story a bit more. Or maybe I'll start a new one.

More later.
*smooches*

1 comment:

  1. Lakeman From Wisconsin11:41 AM

    I have found through trial and error that I get ophthalmic migraines when I work in an environment with only Florescent lighting. Since my job now has me sitting at a desk with plenty of natural sunlight I no longer get them. Just a thought...

    ReplyDelete