Wednesday, February 07, 2007

There Be Snow

Yes, it snowed last night. Not much, maybe about an inch. Because it's so cold here, the snow is powdery and sweepable, which is nice.

And, you know snow means, don't you? PERFECT CHILI WEATHER!!!

Just in time for Saturday's First Annual Blogger Chili Blogoff! *woot*

So far, the following fabulicious bloggers are participating:

fullofhype,
chelsea,
marve, and
only me

I have conveniently eliminated some of the competition by inviting a few friends, including a fellow blogger or two, over for chili and games on Saturday night. *hah* I am so clever.

My writing class is today. I need to read the three stories and type up my comments on them. I want to polish up the draft of my story ... or at least polish up the bit I've written so far.

But, first, I must venture to the Safeway to buy detergent, Plax, and candy! Have a totally groovilicious day!

And, think CHILI, kittens!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, you've convinced me. I will make chili on Saturday. And cornbread. Note: my chili has beer in it.

    *purr*

    ReplyDelete