Tuesday, February 13, 2007

One Year Ago Today

VUBOQ was born.

Well, at least VUBOQ: The Blog [merchandise available soon at a store near you!]. VUBOQ: The Person is a tad older.

Diary-X had crashed and burned, and I needed a place to type in my thoughts ... and to keep me entertained during the long slow slog of the workday.

And, y'know, like, people are reading it,
Which is surprising. About 25000 hits in one year (half of which are probably mine).

Anyway, thanks for stopping by and leaving comments and stuff.

I'm going to the Edward Scissorhands ballet tonight. *woot*
More later. I have a fairly busy morning ahead of me. Lots of email to answer.

*smooches*

5 comments:

  1. Happy bloggiversary, http://vuboq.blogspot.com/!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Happy, happy Bloggy Birthday to you and your words! Long may you reign!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary!

    I hope your afternoon is less busier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy blogoversary. It's been quite the year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You gotta admit, as a substitute site, this place has worked out nicely thus far.

    Happy blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete