Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Everyone Recovered from the President's Day Craziness?

Ooooh! Guess what? Guess what?

I saw grass on the walk to work this morning! GRASS!
Like greenness. Too long had I walked in a valley of white.
Very excited. I don't know how people up t'North can handle it ... not seeing green for MONTHS.

And, on another bright and cheery note, today is going to be the warmest day in TWENTY-FIVE DAYS! *woot*

Let's have a cheer for "above freezing!" YAY!

OK. Have I blogged about the weather enough to make those people who hate people who blog about the weather irate? Let's hope so ...

Meanwhile, I haven't done any writing or reading for my short story class. Hopefully, I will be able to motivate myself today to critique the two stories, finish polishing my story, and -perhaps- start thinking about another one.

Maybe the tale of a (sort of) young gay man trapped in a job he hates who constantly dates the wrong people. And, all he really wants to do is remodel his kitchen. And maybe paint his spare room (once he gets it clean). And knitting! There could be LOTS of knitting in the story. And by "knitting," I mean "sex."

I've been staring at the screen for about 10 minutes, so I guess I'm done. Perhaps more later.

*smooches*

2 comments:

  1. You want to remodel your kitchen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's even warm up here in usually arctic New England. :)

    ReplyDelete