I'm Back (from Vacation)
I'm back. I will be posting about my vacation soon. Well, soonish ... maybe this weekend. I dunno. Also, I came back to a big pile of stress at work. Good times. Can I go on vacation again? (Why, yes. Yes, I can. I'll be flying to Atlanta for Pesach. Just the weekend. Not the whole dang thing. My body needs gluten. And, then, a quick trip to NC in early May to see the 'rents.) ANYWAY. Israel and Latvia posts coming up. Stay tuned. Or just look at the pix on my IG. *hugz*




Well, yes, I do kinda have questions.
ReplyDeleteWhat is the relationship between sushi and healing? If anything, applying sushi to an open wound strikes me as dangerous.
At least the leeches idea had historical medical precedent.
still looks like leeches.. sorry.
ReplyDeleteGO FOR THE LEECHES GO FOR THE LEECHES!!!
ReplyDeleteskinny water fleas.
ReplyDeleteI have a cunning business plan involving leech plasters....
ReplyDelete