Monday, February 19, 2007

There is Confusion

But, first ...

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! I have finished the Never-ending Left Sleeve of the Never-ending Sweater of Doom! Worship me, kittens! Now, all I have left to do is connect the shoulders, knit the neck, and sew the whole thing together! I should be done by AUGUST! *woot!*

Ha. I kid. My goal is to be done by my birthday (March 17th, for those of you who want to send presents).

Oh, and if anyone has any good links for seaming, please send them to me. I have no idea how to do the shoulders... or actually how to attach the sleeves to the torso. The rest will be mattress stitching, I guess, which is relatively easy.

And, now, the confusion ...

I didn't go out with pab tonight. He called around 6:30. I was too comfortable here to bother getting ready and leaving the warmth of my sofa. We may meet up tomorrow depending on his schedule.

About an hour or so after we spoke, he called back. To tell me that he's thinking of moving to South Florida to be closer to his parents. It's good that he is upfront and honest with me. Now I know not to become more emotionally involved. It's not like I'm going to move to Florida, nor is it likely that I will pursue a long-distance relationship.

Of course, I guess the other point would be "when." When is he thinking of relocating? Should I continue to see him while he's still here? Or should I cut my losses and move on? I don't know. Maybe he gives really good blowjobs. That could be useful. At least in the short term.

*le sigh*

OH. And for Meat-free Monday, I made scrambled eggs with tomato, spinach, cheese and salsa, which I wrapped in heated corn tortillas. YUMMY. No picture though. Sorry.

3 comments:

  1. Have you ever auditioned for Project Runway? I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "That could be useful." *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweater! Sweater! Sweater! I AM SOOOOOOOOOO PROUD!

    Seaming link is here.

    ReplyDelete