Friday, August 29, 2008

Quick and Tasty

Good morning, kittens!

Just a quick bite this morning before I head out. I'm meeting a friend for lunch. Then, I'm thinking of crusing around the Freer/Sackler Galleries.

I'll fill you in on all the fun details when I get back. Plus, my exciting plans for the Holiday Weekend (as soon as I make some exciting plans, that is).

For now, why don't you scroll down and enter the Great End of August Pottery Giveaway? Or leave a comment full of Obamay luv? Or speculate on McCain's running mate (here's a hint: It is not VUBOQ)?

*smooches*

4 comments:

  1. I'm am happy to hear I am not the only one who does not have holiday weekend plans. :o) Have fun whatever you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. anne marie in philly12:54 PM

    no plans either for the holiday.

    OBAMA 08 - that's all I gotta say.

    the gov. of alaska for VP for mccain? (snorts) you have GOT to be kidding...

    have a good weekend, VUBOQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh McCain, I see wat u did thar. Lulz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to make a wild guess and say Sarah Palin.

    Oh, wait...

    ReplyDelete