Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Behold! It is Wednesday!

I think.

Good Morning, Kittens! *huggles and cuddles and lot of luv*

How's work? Just a few more days until the weekend. You can make it! I know you can!

As for me, yesterday was fun. I met my friend, Jerry, for lunch. We went to Nirvana, an Indian restaurant in downtown DC with a vegetarian lunch buffet. Delicious ... although I have slightly unhappy tummy this morning. *wah*

Then, I metro'ed up to American University to hang out with Mike for a bit. I also looked up a former professor, but she wasn't in. boo. hiss. I had a good time with Mike though.

Once home, I blobbed around the house, and, then, came over to Y's (where I am now). I'll probably head back to my place after lunch.

There are so many things I need to do, but I don't have the motivation to do any of them. Poor me. Plus, I find myself getting more and more frustrated with Y ... I don't know if it's a product of me being generally frustrated with most everything now or if he is actually deserving.

Case in point: This morning, after the alarm went off, he got out of bed and fixed himself a cup of coffee.

Does anyone see anything wrong with that statement?

Here's a hint: VUBOQ likes coffee in the mornings, too.

Hence, frustration.

Coupled with slightly unhappy tummy.
And unemployment-related angst.
And lack of motivation to do anything at home.

And, VUBOQ has had better mornings. Fer sure.

More later. *smooches*

8 comments:

  1. That Y often seems to be a bit oblivious.

    Hope your tummy feels better. One of my meds is making my tummy feel not so good lately. Not. Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is better after coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Does anyone see anything wrong with that statement?" I see MAJOR wrong with this statement. Not sharing coffee, esp in the morning, is a major major no no

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes da'hling, you deserve coffee in bed, brought to you on a silver tray with the morning paper and a cigar,
    except minus the silver tray and newspaper and cigar.

    Y! Make the man some coffee!

    Bossy's not sure you can *teach* Thoughtfulness. Bossy's husband has been trying for eons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Possibly you could try positive reinforcement? When he does something thoughtful you could give him a bj.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are right about the coffee. And you need to view this time as vacation-it's a simple trick of tweaking your attitude. Trust me I know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. anne marie in philly8:56 PM

    yep, insensitive and uncool.

    poor VUBOQ...go hug isabella. I would join you for a knitout if I lived in your area...and I would hoist a cocktail or 2 with you...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Remember, it's a Y-centered universe in his world.

    This unemployment b.s. has just got to stop -- someone out there has just got to give VUBOQ a job (a good job, that he likes, with good benefits)!

    ReplyDelete