Saturday, August 30, 2008

If You Think This Is Bad

You should see the other guy ...

Actually, if you have seen the other guy, you need to call the MoCo Police Department.

I think the forehead wound is self-inflicted. Apparently, I'm not the most coordinated wielder of umbrellas. But, I figure if I hit him as hard as I hit myself, he's feeling a little pain this morning, too. I also have some bumps on the top of my head, a few bruises, a stiff neck, and I still sound like Faye, the 65-year-old chain-smoking Time-Life operator.

And, if you'd like to contribute to my New Umbrella Fund, please send a check ...


Now, that that's out of the way ... here are some of the fun pix I took yesterday on my Mall/Museum DC Walkabout:

SE Asian Vases in the Sackler Gallery
Vases

An Old Friend
Hello, Old Friend

Garden in the Rain
Flowers at the Castle

Puddle Reflection
Puddle 2

I have such a crush on this statue.
FTC Statue

The rest of the photos are in the Rainy DC Photo Set.

Happy Saturday. *smooches*

And, thank you so much for your kind thoughts and comments. *hugs*

11 comments:

  1. Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive bumpiness on the head there, sir.

    I can see why you have a crush on that statue. I think I might, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NC Cuzin6:54 PM

    I'd like to echo Molly's wishes for well being and concern. The more I think about, the more I'm convinced the attack was from a rival blogger. DUBOQ? PUBOQ? You know, like when Michael Knight and KITT face the evil KATT car?

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy smokes V, that must smart. I'd kiss it better but I'm too devoted to Str8guy to cheat on him

    xoxo, SG

    ReplyDelete
  5. anne marie in philly9:28 PM

    poor VUBOQ! those lumps must hurt like a MoFo! one word - tylenol PM.

    I also think VUBOQ makes better pottery than those asian vases!

    (((((more hugs)))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought those Asian vases were VUBOQ pottery for a moment!

    Hang in there! Do you have a good description of the guy?

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.S. Your bandanna look on your Flickr makes you look about 10-15 years younger.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. Them's some lumps, darlin'.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have about 6 extra umbrellies laying around here... you are more than welcome to any of them :)

    Great photos, by the way... I must link to you on Flickr :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oops... scratch that last part... we're already linked Flickrwise :)

    ReplyDelete