Quick and Tasty
Good morning, kittens!
Just a quick bite this morning before I head out. I'm meeting a friend for lunch. Then, I'm thinking of crusing around the Freer/Sackler Galleries.
I'll fill you in on all the fun details when I get back. Plus, my exciting plans for the Holiday Weekend (as soon as I make some exciting plans, that is).
For now, why don't you scroll down and enter the Great End of August Pottery Giveaway? Or leave a comment full of Obamay luv? Or speculate on McCain's running mate (here's a hint: It is not VUBOQ)?
*smooches*
Just a quick bite this morning before I head out. I'm meeting a friend for lunch. Then, I'm thinking of crusing around the Freer/Sackler Galleries.
I'll fill you in on all the fun details when I get back. Plus, my exciting plans for the Holiday Weekend (as soon as I make some exciting plans, that is).
For now, why don't you scroll down and enter the Great End of August Pottery Giveaway? Or leave a comment full of Obamay luv? Or speculate on McCain's running mate (here's a hint: It is not VUBOQ)?
*smooches*
I'm am happy to hear I am not the only one who does not have holiday weekend plans. :o) Have fun whatever you do!
ReplyDeleteno plans either for the holiday.
ReplyDeleteOBAMA 08 - that's all I gotta say.
the gov. of alaska for VP for mccain? (snorts) you have GOT to be kidding...
have a good weekend, VUBOQ!
Oh McCain, I see wat u did thar. Lulz.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to make a wild guess and say Sarah Palin.
ReplyDeleteOh, wait...