Friday, August 08, 2008

The Perfect Friday to be Unemployed

Good Afternoon, Kittens.

How's work? Did your co-worker eat lots of garlic for lunch and is now invading your personal space with her stinky breath and boring critique of your boss' latest fashion faux pas? Aw. Sorry.

As for me, I was a bit hungover this morning, but I managed to get to the salon on time and am now perfectly coifed and ready for a night on the town.

Then, I walked to lovely Cleveland Park and had lunch on the patio at Alero. Blue sky. Breeze. 76 degrees. Alero Salad. Margaritas. Per.Fec.Tion.

See:
Marg!Alero salad!

On the way home, I availed myself of the opportunity to start Unemployment Plan A. I bought one lottery ticket. Wish me luck.

Now, I'm chillin' at home until Eric from Baltimore arrives. Then, we're venturing forth to Nellie's to meet the gang for SuperCheap Happy Hour Drinks. After drinks, we're heading over to Jerry's to watch the Olympic Opening Ceremony. Good times.

Have a fabuliciuos day! Only 2.5 more hours of work.

*smooches*

ps. There is some good news. One of my EPA applications has been referred to the selection official at EPA. *w00t*

5 comments:

  1. I went to the salon, er, barbershop today, too. 15 minutes in and out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. anne marie in philly3:35 PM

    you have a reason to celebrate tonight!

    have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Swankymama is having lunch with you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smart move on the lottery ticket. Man, you are going to be rolling in dough! I hope you remember us littluns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of success in your search for the right path.

    Mark

    http://financiallight.terapad.com/

    ReplyDelete