Friday, August 15, 2008

TGIF!

Good morning, kittens!

How's your Friday? Slaving away for the Man? Just remember Happy Hour is only a few short hours away. You can make it! I believe in you!

Not much going on here. This morning, Kristi and I took a load of quarters to the bank to deposit in the co-op's account. On the way home, I bought my lottery ticket ($70 million, $42.5 cash option ... which is *almost* enough to achieve my goals). Keep your fingers crossed because there could be a Pottery Bar coming to a location near you.

Later this afternoon, I'm heading to the pottery studio. Hopefully, my final projects will be out of the kiln. Then, I'll walk over to Y's for a little nookie and, possibly, go out for Happy Hour/Dinner/Something.

My only other plan this weekend is to go to the AFI Silver to see Doctor Zhivago. So excited. Love that movie. And I think seeing it on the big screen will be fantastic. At 197 minutes, I wonder if it has an intermission?

OH. And don't forget the Summertime Cold Soup Contest ENDS TODAY at MIDNIGHT! Get your recipes/photos to me ASAP!

Have a fabulicious day! *smooches*

4 comments:

  1. Bossy wants to enter the cold soup contest but her cold soup is so unoriginal you may expire from boredom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the sake of the audience's individual and collective bladder, I hope it has an intermission.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great weekend! Seems like a lot of movies back in the day had intermissions, so I'd think Doctor Zhivago would have one. I saw Lawrence of Arabia at the Uptown a few years ago, which was amazing on the giant screen (and had an intermission).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen Doctor Z in the theatre, and there was an intermission.

    ReplyDelete