Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Few Random Thoughts Before Bed

Alternate Title: Why teh Fork Am I Still Awake?
Atlernate Answer: Because There's Still Some Vodka in teh House

Not Entirely Random Thought #1: Little Princesses should not be allowed to stay up until after 11PM ... even if they are on vacation ... and, especially, when it prevents VUBOQ from talking to his BF. Note: When VUBOQ was a Little Princess, his parents made him go promptly to bed at 8PM (possibly earlier).

Which reminds VUBOQ of this Childhood Summer Memory...

VUBOQ: *whines* But it's still light out ...
VUBOQ's Mom: *pulls shade* Now it isn't.

*sounds of VUBOQ's friends still playing outside*
~End Scene~

Random Thought #2: I should get back into the habit of flossing daily.

Random Thought #3: I started knitting a scarf out of the recycled sari yarn. I'm not so sure I like it.

and ...

Random Thought #4: My living room seems lonely when it is not cluttered with junk.

G'nite, Kittens. *smooches*

3 comments:

  1. You're not sure you like the scarf or the yarn?

    My young royals go to bed at 8 or 8:30 almost every night, light outside not withstanding. When I was young I went to bed while it was still light outside, the sound of my friends playing audible through the open windows. We had no air conditioning. In Florida. I deserve beatification for my sacrifices, but without the being dead prerequisite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Dog my parents relented a little in the summertime. And that my mom let me stay up to watch "Charlie's Angels".

    My dad, however, took great pleasure in bursting into our rooms during the school year and shouting, "Get up! Get up! It's after 6!" At 6:01.

    Which didn't, as you know, help at all in turning me into a morning person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please say that your mom was holding a martini when she did that.

    ReplyDelete