Thursday, August 14, 2008

It's got gray icing. I can't even begin to imagine how you make gray icing!

which would be the answer to yesterday's little guessing game ...
I hope you are all smacking your heads and saying "D'oh!"

Anywayz, good morning, kittens!
Yesterday, I didn't accomplish much at all. *sigh*

I did make a fabulous dinner though:
Cous Cous Salad. Teh Yumz.

Then, DUN came down for martinis and a little jewelry making (more on this later, possibly). Once we finished, we headed up to Tomokito's for Project Runway and Shear Genius. VUBOQ was pleased with the results of both shows (although, perhaps, maybe the Jerell/Stella team should've won on PR. I know! Shocking!).

Sorry this is so boring. I'z a bit overhung. *smooches*

PS. Don't forget the Summertime Cold Soup Contest ends tomorrow at Midnight!!! Send in your entries SOON!

4 comments:

  1. Ha! Bleedin' armadilla grooms' cake. I didn't even notice the gray icing in your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dangitt! how did i not see that?! i HEART steel magnolias!

    ReplyDelete
  3. " It's got gray icing. I can't even begin to imagine how you make gray icing!"

    I still have no idea.

    Oh, saw the comment above. This is the scene with the armadillo red velvet cake, right? I don't remember that line from the film.

    I liked the play much better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooooo, jewelry making? Me loves jewelry!

    ReplyDelete