Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Lifestyles of the Dull and Uninteresting

Good Afternoon, Kittens.

Behold! Pottery:



I went to the pottery studio yesterday afternoon ... only to discover it was mysteriously closed until 5:30. So, I went over to Y's place and hung out there. Then, I went back, glazed a few things, and picked up this vase. Lovely. Mustard and Michigan Brown. Y hates it because it "isn't blue."

Glazing finished, I headed back to Y's, cooked dinner, got in an argument, and was pissy the rest of the evening. The gist of the story is that Y was mad that I told him to make me a cocktail. Well, I was fucking making his (our) dinner. Seems like that was the least he could do. Urgh. Oh. and then I asked him what was for dessert. And he got all upset again. I mean, c'mon. I'm still trying to figure out why he was irritated.

Anyway, so I knitted and watched the Olympics.

This morning, I went Urban Adventuring, but you'll have to wait 'til my 12 of 12 post later tonight to read about that.

*smooches*

PS. You know there's a contest deadline approaching on Friday. And you know how many entries I've received so far? Go on, guess. Get your Cold Soup Recipes to me soon!

4 comments:

  1. I wanna know how the tempeh adventure turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am actually planning to make the cold soup tonight! Hopefully it will turn out good (and green...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, all mysterious about the urban adventure! Can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd bid, but I've got too much of my own stuff to clutter my apartment.

    ReplyDelete