Thursday, August 21, 2008

Make Like Monet

Good morning, kittens!

How's work? Are you working hard for the money? So hard for the money? Are you working hard for the money but they still don't treat you right? So right? The weeks almost over. You can make it. I bleev in you.

Yesterday, I had a bit of an upset tummy, so I didn't do much of anything. wah. poor me. And, then, a certain cable-having neighbor was at a party until LATE, so we didn't get to watch the Drag Queen episode of Project Runway. wah.

On the plus side, I did get to spray defoliant on all the poison ivy in our yard and have pizza with another fabulous neighbor.

My plans for today? Even Isabella is wondering ...
Yep. I'm going to paint the railing on our stoop. What up with that spongebrush thing though? I've never used one before. I guess it's like a regular brush... we'll see ...

Have a great day! *smooches*

1 comment:

  1. What color are you paining the railing? Will you put up a "wet paint" sign? If so, will people touch the railing to see if, indeed, the paint is wet?

    ReplyDelete